How to install Photoshop Plugins in Corel Photo-Paint
- First, run the plugin (if it is an EXE file), or unzip it into a folder on your hard drive (if it is a ZIP file).
- In Photo-Paint, click on the Tools -> Options menu.
- On the left of the Options window, click Plug-ins.
- Click the Add button. This brings up the "Browse For Folder" window. Select the folder where you installed or unzipped your plugins and click OK.
- Click the OK button at the bottom of the Options window to save your changes.
You'll now need to quit Photo-Paint and restart it. The next time you run Photo-Paint, the plug-in should be listed in your Effects menu.
Did that answer your question?
If not, type your question here and we'll get back to you with an answer:
PO Box 164, Greenwood WA 6924, Australia